we are down to the last roll of toilet paper.... and somehow, it seems like i'm the only person who's "noticed" it.... and it comes down to this.... whoever's gonna break first's gonna buy the toilet paper.... and since we are down to the final 3 weeks, no one seems to wanna fork out the extra cash..... I RESENT THIS!!!
1. i bring down the trash. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME
2. i scoop up the gunk in the shower. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I dun even know how they can drop so much hair!!! fucking balding donkeys!!!!
3. i bought the last packet of toilet paper
4. i'm the only one who bothers to wish my dishes right after i use them
5. i was the last person who bought oil and condiments for our cooking space
6. i'm the only person who bothers to clean up the fucking hot plate after use....
I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING MAID, YOU 2 SELF CENTRED, HAIR DROPPING, ASS LICKING piece-a ASSWIPES!!! FUCK U 2, UNDERSTAND!!!!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment