Sunday, December 23, 2007

In review

2007. One year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. 525600 mins.

I sort of hate 2007. Despite it being one of the more eventful year of my life. i got to go to france... and met a bunch of wonderful people. I got to live by myself (if you take the snoring roomate out of the equation), and realised i am more independant than i really am. I manage to get myself out of the shit i encountered overseas.... and then shit that happened when i came back home.

But it's been a tiring year, with bad luck bombarding me one after another. and i feel listless and restless and lethargic most of the time. Nothing i have done is REALLY rewarding and i'm not exactly proud of anything and it feels like i have wasted a year... or maybe i'm not giving myself enuff credit. Argh i dunno.

I've never felt lonelier and in retrospect, i've only got myself to blame. Somehow i have this inate talent of shutting myself from the rest of the world and still feel ok. With my super winsome personality and top it off with a face thats perpetually black. Argh. Its not my fault that i have nothing to smile about. Whats there to happy about??? Zilch. Rien. Nada.

And what's there to look forward to in 2008? Work. NICE. absolutely looking forward to THAT.

I need a booster. i need to FIND my booster. I need to stop sitting on my ass. I need to start writing my interim report for my FYP which is NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I need to send out more resumes because no one seems to be interested in a "expected 2nd lower honours" loser. I need to dance. I need to work out. I need to smile more. I need to... stop whining.

Merry Christmas. And have a happy fucking new year to all.

No comments: