Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random thoughts again

1. After being swarmed with work for 4 days (last thursday till Tuesday) and nearly dying from suffocation under all those sai gangs.... finally free again today.... for now. Phew...

2. I realised if you want to get something done fast and right, the only person you can trust to do it properly is yourself

3. My JC classmate is getting married to my neighbour who happens to be my childhood fren who i play with. I only discovered this when i bumped into them at my void deck. I have NO idea how they met.... such a WIERD, SMALL, TWISTED world. And i havent talked to both of them in years so there was like awkward silence.... watever. happy for them i guess. at least they found someone, right?

4. My mentor told me probably going to Vietnam end Sept. I REALLY dun feel like going. REALLY. i dunno why.

5. i think my office seriously kill trees like nobody's business..... it's damn awful. Print so many things. i think i need to suggest recycling paper.

6. My hp is going crazy. i cant send sms or call out most of the time.... and i have to on and off it to get it working. and then it goes crazy again.... cycle repeats itself

7. i need to buy a bag, cologne..... and maybe a polo tee from fred perry. i dunno. i just feel like spending. because...... I GOT MY 2ND MONTH'S PAY TODAY!

No comments: