Saturday, October 11, 2008

My week home alone!

I think I could really get used to this…. staying alone. No one to nag at me, no one to dictate what time i should sleep, what time I should wake up, when I have to finish household chores.

Invited the gang over on Friday nite for a mini Oktoberfest at my place. I gave Siwei my keys earlier to come cook in the evening while the rest arrive after work. Budden of course, everyone was late. I myself was caught up in a meeting that ended at 645pm. I rushed home to witness the HORROR that is Siwei cooking… MESSING UP MY ENTIRE KITCHEN. I think Siwei is right…. I have become my mother. I have inherited her analness, her freakishly clean behavior and obsessive compulsiveness. I just can’t stand messiness…


So anyway, he cooked some german sausages, german pasta and some salad, along with german beer erdinger et voila! OKTOBERFEST!! Home cooked styled! Hahaha I think we rock. Just dun ask me why i am topless... i was WASHING clothes in case i didnt say earlier and its damn hot.

Of cos... he didnt listen to my advice and we ended up cooking a lot more. And i kept bitching about the state of my kitchen to him.... I"M SORRY. i cant help it. i have become my own worst nightmare..... MY MOTHER.
DEN WE HAVE FONDUE!!! like how AWESOME is that...
Was indeed a memorable nite!! just us 4! sans qingyi who had to mark papers at home... unfortch.

Saturday lunch at Changi beach club with my aunties to celebrate my uncles bday... damn nice view of the sea!! and the food was great to say the least.... super full.... came home and went out to meet primary school frens for dinner less than 4 hours later.... Was too full to eat anything substantial.... just ate caesars salad and mushroom soup. Super happy to see my pri school classmates.... gosh its been 13 years.

And then i discovered most of us were actually civil servants... HDB, JTC, MHA, MOE... and then PSA what the shit is this why is everyone civil servant??!!?! Its damn gross.

So yeah... that marks the end of my week alone at home. DANG.... my parents are going to come home in less than 5 hours. BOOOO HOOOO there goes my peace and quiet. And i actually thot my parents were going to cambodia with my sis and bro in law after their wedding in december.... BUT NOOO that plan was cancelled... i was so looking forward to another week alone.... DAMMIT.

In other bits of randomness.... my leave for my birthday is approved!! so i will have a super long weekend. And deepavali is coming too!! another super long weekend. And i am going to watch Avenue Q~~!! WOOTS. ahhhh life is good

No comments: