Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i dunno what i want

On the way back from Command, I was talking to Martin in the car.... talking about how fast time passes when we are working... Day in Day out.... every Monday you wake up with the "oh fuck" feeling... you pray for the weekend to come, or a public holiday in between to shorten the work week.... Week in Week out.... you wait for your pay to come and without realising... one year has passed. Its really scary.

I really dun want this kind of life. But i dunno what else to do.... There is nothing inherently wrong with my job. Just that there is no fire... no flame... not even a spark. I would like to think that there is more meaning to life than this crap routine. But I still dunno what that is... and it is wearing me out.

So.lost.and.aimless.

No comments: