Tuesday, May 24, 2011

should i or shouldnt i

i havent been blogging for the longest time.

today i had my div teambuilding. i was the one who single-handledly made this shit happen.

we had a TONNE of fun. i love my colleagues even if i dun normally hang out with them.

i feel like im being paid like shit....... i dun think i shud be staying here for the rest of my life considering this is my FIRST JOB.

i dun love my job but i dun hate it either. i do for the sake of doing.

i am at a cross road cos if i wanna JUMP SHIP i shud JUMP right after june.....

i wanna do something radically different. i even went online to google "how to become a sommelier".

pple have been approaching me up down left right centre to go join them.

HOWEVER

I DUNNO WHAT I WANT but i definitely know what i DUN WANT.

which is to be an engineer.

so how..... I DUNNO WHAT TO DO....... i need $$$$$ and  i need some ideas.

I WANNA GO OVERSEAS..... do some menial job.... get minimum wage..... bump off pple's accoms and see what's next..... BUT I HAVE NO GUTS..................

why must it be so difficult.......

1 comment:

Oleagopoly said...

it's not tough. but they call this a Leap of Faith for a reason =)

Since you already know what you DUN want to do, you should just go explore, go for interviews and give other vocation a serious thought. only then would you know what you may lack in order to jump ship and perhaps start studying or training yourself for another job. it's never too late =)