I HAVE NEVER SAID I WAS A SAINT. NEITHER DO I PORTRAY MYSELF AS ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT.
there are only 2 things i have done to my friends, in my 27 humble years of living, that i ever regretted. One led to an almost falling out with a friend who subsequently forgave me (eternally grateful & fortunate). the other person is not worth mentioning.
other than that, i bitch, i judge, i curse and swear at the most inappropriate times, i've scolded people till they cry. hell, i think i am this close to becoming a sex maniac. but i don't and have never ever done things to hurt people when i'm obviously at fault and still think it's ok.
FUCK THIS SHIT. Pls keep barking like a mad dog. because everyone already thinks that.... PUI!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment