Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Resolutions: reflections

So here's the lowdown.... back in January I had a lil list of what to achieve this year and it goes something like this:

1. never ever skip abs workout when gymming. NEVER EVER.



2. Monday to Thursdays shall henceforth be known as NO CY DAYS. no matter how stressed i am. try la try.... unless public holidays falls on weekdays. then another story. haha.


3. be spontaneous.


4. this year, find a travelling partner. cos the solo thing is pretty damn hardcore.


5. go out LESS with 8gz. LESS. pls. LESSSSSSSSSSS. and more with other people.


6. always order small portion food when out at lunch. no matter how hungry i am. tea break eat fruits!!!
 
I must say I have accomplished 1, 4, and to a certain extent 3, 5 and 6 but failed terribly for 2. So what have you achieved this past year?

No comments: