YOYO WASSUP EVERYBADYYYYYY Happy Niu Year!!!
No photos to share but let me just say that i RAWKED the purple shirt-bowtie-shorts combi and everyone LOVED it. I scrambled to fareast on Friday after work in search for a bowtie that is not over 30bucks... and found one that looks hip and black and only cost 17bucks after discount. SUPER happy. and I was so happy i went on to buy a vest.... yeah i know... vest are so PASSE already but i mean watever, i was feeling rich.
Saturday went to swim... and somehow came back with some MAJOR stomach cramps... macam got period... not that i know how having period feels like but if it really felt like THAT.... PROPS to all women in the world... cos it was a BITCH. I was moaning and crawling on the floor like nobody's business and my mother tot i was going crazy... and i requested that she spared me from spring cleaning cos i was hurting like mad. but of cos... it was over in an hour...
Went clubbing with Khalid at nite (and AGAIN on chu yi nite... seriously who clubs on chu yi nites except *ahems) despite feeling slightly sick in the stomach... but man oh man. ALCOHOL cures EVERYTHING hahaha. I am kinda sick of always having to bring a stupid bottle of premade drink in my hand in the mrt... super loser looking. The blue spin and long island at tantric was more than enuff to get me sloshed and crazy high... i shud just buy those next time and save me the trouble of bringing drinks from home.
New Year was.... oh well... like any other new year. But this time, my sis is no longer around to entertain me during visitings... but it feels ok cos i mean... she was away for like 10million other times when she was studying abroad.... but aiyah.... EMO SHIT. Havent really opened my angbaos so i couldnt really say if my earnings have taken a hit from the bad economy.... but i really dun care cos i am working already.
Food was great as usual.... so great that i already have a sore throat and i was feeling so damn fat on chu er that i went to swim... the pool was like totally empty and i could swim without ramming into an unknown incoming stranger. Pool days should always be like this...
And big fat sigh i am back at work... tired and exhausted.... all i want is to go home and sleep my ass off.... and to think that i have 10million plans this weekend... OMG. i feel like just cuddling in bed. :( hahaha.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CC!!! It's so nice that you have kept writing on your blog. I read a little now and then, but tobe honest I have not had that much spare time lately. Anyway, I hope everything at work is going better... I sympathize with you 'cause I just started my first real job myself. Hope to talk to you soon!!! Bisous!!! Ale Ramos
Post a Comment