Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Expiration dates

There are certain friendships where you know it will last forever, no matter what shit happens....

Like this....
Like this....
And like this....
There are others however, whereby you know the expiration date is going to come, sooner or later.... no matter how hard u tried/try to keep it alive

Like this...
and unfortunately this...

And that is upsetting. I'm not a cynic, just a realist......

I give this OTHER one.... another 3 years?

but let's prove me wrong shall we.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

depends on how u view it :)
I still read ur blog actively

anyway this sat i cant make it got dinner plans made last week....

and. .... i dont gamble much...

B201

freakyziggy said...

POH SEE YONG.... yes thanks... i know u read my blog haha. No la... just that the situation now... is no longer like last time. when we were all so close... which is unfortunate la imo.

and i know u dun gamble... i was just trying my luck hahaha. See you soon!

CC

Anonymous said...

hahaha

dont like too emo over such things lah

will always stay in touch one :D

See Yong