Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cos I had a bad day

1. I had to write minutes for a meeting today... and i blanked out during most of it. now i have to make something up.

2. I tot I had finally accomplish something at work that has really been bothering me for the past 3 weeks, until my boss said there is something wrong with it... AGAIN

3. I left work at 745pm. And for someone who usually leaves work on time at 6pm, and was supposed to go gym after that, thats a bloody big deal.

4. I have about 50 things backlogged i have to clear.

5. I took a lift from my fren and he was supposed to drop me near bishan. he had to pick his fren up along the way home. we waited for 15mins for him. dammit.

6. Wanted to take the circle line home from Marymount. The train freaking broke down for like 20mins. Didnt wanna wait anymore so i took a cab home. It cost me 9bucks.

7. Went home and discovered my dad didnt cook vegetables for dinner when i specifically told him to in the morning.

Jibai. My head is about to explode. Somehow i am no longer excited about the weekend.

No comments: