Thursday, August 27, 2009

why do bad things happen to good pple?

I either have constipation or diarrhoea. and right now its the former. WHY CANT I JUST DO IT NORMALLY?!! Why must BAD things happen to GOOD people!!!! :((( bloated and upset.

oh a side note. omg can u say WOOT WOOTSSS its finally (almost) the weekend! I have been so busy at work (probably explains the constipation). On some level i am glad that i havent gone mad yet.... on the other hand i am seriously damn tired. so stressed at work that i am having an outbreak all over my jawline. Not a pretty sight.

Finally laid my hands on the first issue of Style: Men. LOVES IT. I wanna be Singapore's Next Top ChuanDo. which will never happen since.... i am 100 years old. and i am bloated. BOO.

Yay. and i have plans tmr! woohoooo!! dinner with weitee and fk at Oriole (hopefully i know how to get there) and final destinationing at nite! IN 3D OMG it better be worth my 13bucks.

No comments: