Sunday, May 27, 2007

Alcoholics Anonymous

I think I turning into an alcoholic. Every weekend I look forward to a nite of watching reruns of Friends, Will & Grace and Ugly Betty, sipping on a bottle of vin blanc, drinking myself to sleep.

Either that or I am partying with my friends, downing copious amounts of vodka/tequila/god-knows-what and then subsequently drinking myself to sleep and waking up the next day reeking of the remains of last nite.

Hell, I even woke up 830am in the morning on Friday, dragged my ass to Chinatown, bought mint leaves, Rhum and club soda, came home, made myself a bottle of Mojito, chilled it, and subsequently polished the entire 1 litre on Saturday afternoon, even before dinner. I WAS HIGH EVEN BEFORE DINNER!! I bame it on the weather (it was hot, I needed a drink) and my genes (like father like son)!! YES we finally agreed on something. (DRINKING IS GOOD!)

But then again, knowing you are an alcoholic actually makes you NON-alcoholic… At least I am not in denial. Right, Right, RIGHT???? *hic hic*

1 comment:

Eric Chia said...

aiyo... but u know u look hilarious when u're drunk??