Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The end of days...

I know i havent been updating much. Not because i have been busy with exams.... in fact this has been the slackest exam period. I have just been enjoying company with my frens so much that i cant put myself thru typing about how i really feel.... about leaving.

I cant express my pain and unhappiness, so i drown myself with alcohol... in fact i have been intoxicated since last friday in various degrees of intoxicatedness.... and it seems like i have a permanent hangover.

Most of my frens have finished their exams.... and all of them werent here throughout the day.... and it suddenly hit me that this would be how i would feel come next monday, when everyone shifts out. No more lunches.... no more kao-bei ing no more going into pple's room for random conversations. No more suppers. nothing.... just a whole lotta nothing.

And since my sis would be moving to her new home, its going to be me, my father, my mother.... and four walls. NICE. totally excited. cant wait

I picture myself leaving next tuesday, after my presentation. What emotions i would be having.... but i cant. i dunno what would be the "correct" emotion to be feeling. I dunno if i should cry and let it all out and get it over with. Which i know seems lame to most pple.... whats there to cry about. dunno la.... dunno what to think. dunno what to say. I just love this place too much to want to leave.

Aiyah..... shucks.... my head and spinning... and i am going mambo tonight.....

No comments: