Felt slightly woozy and light headed since morning. But had to pull myself up for work.... everything was fine up till after lunch.... dunno why suddenly felt like puking. And puke i did... 3 times. All water. Dunno wat the fuck is wrong with me....
Left work at 530pm to go Raffles Medical and realised it is closed from 530pm to 630pm everyday..... GOD DAMMIT>..... there goes claiming all of my medical expenses. Didnt wanna wait so headed home to visit the trusty Dr Chang Clinic, only that there is no more Dr CHang cos he died like quite a number of years ago.... The doctor is called Dr Ashraff.... and he is DAMN COOL!
First time see a doctor wearing skinny jeans, pointed faux crocodile skin shoes and floral long sleeve shirt, complete with diamond studded earring.... seriously!! Not you usual middleaged, fat uncle doctor. Got me a jab (to whcih i responded "huh really need jab meh, i am only vomitting what). Super luck seh wateever...
Now, i am no longer puking but with fever...damn uncomfortable. SLept at 9pm, woke up at 12am.Wnet back to sleep at 1am and i am up now.... SIAN. And i very scared my colleagues will think i am cao kenging....cos i really looked fine during lunch. Den suddenly take MC.... DANG IT. I hate it.... i'm always like that. Always thinking that pple will say bad things behind my back..... thats why i hate to take MC....
I am seldome sick.... but once i am sick.... i am REALLY sick. Just like that horrible NYE of 2008. I lao sai 10 over times... i thot i nearly died..... Aiyah. But this time really have to take MC la...cos sister getting married on Sunday. I better not be sick then.
I think i am suffering from verbal diahorrea... i shud stop.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment